Tuesday, October 19, 2010

back from hiatus! (and an exhausting loaded semester)

It's been awhile. I haven't written in some time, and am REALLY desperate to catch up with some things.

-sigh- I'm just glad I'm taking a break from school for a while to take back several hours of sleep (and sanity!) haha!

Anyway, this is the first time I'm using this blog, and I hope I could make the most of it. School hasn't really been too forgiving, so I've had so much trouble finding some time to write and pick up on a few books I began reading lately...and I seriously owe my dogs some long walks. I promise I'm going to make it up to them :D

So here are my books for the break I hope to finish:

managed reading halfway
through this
great book! Dawkins'
"missing link" so to speak
really close to finishing this
one.another inspiring one, Jane! 

No comments: